Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins

MMMMM...These were good! My husband loves banana muffins and I think he purposefully buys too many bananas so I am forced to make these. I used coconut oil instead of vegetable oil and it turned out so good! Mix the dry then the wet and then combine! Here is the recipe ... Its originally from allrecipes.com 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour 3/4 cup sugar 1 teaspoon baking powder 1 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 egg 1/2 cup vegetable oil 1/2 cup plain yogurt 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 cup mashed ripe bananas 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips

2 comments:

  1. mmmm sounds so delicious!! i love bananas and choc chips together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on that one-I can't think of anything that chocolate doesn't improve! I'm sure you could do this with gluten free "flour" too! I've also added buckwheat and that is delicious (not gluten free, but alas.....).
    Thanks for reading and posting!

    ReplyDelete