Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Living for now




I am thinking about how appreciative I am for right now. I just spent the better part of a day bathing with my baby, taking a lovely walk with her and the dog, lounging in the hammock with her and playing on the floor with her. How awesome is that!? Now she is asleep and I get to plan my friends birthday dinner for tonight! I am going to make squash stuffed with black beans, wild rice and veggies. There will also be salad and a yummy appetizer. I am so grateful that I have this time to do what I love to do. My family makes me feel so very loved.
I have been eating Wasa crackers with hummus, hearts of palm, avocados, roasted red bell pepper, sprouts and any other goodies I can find. Very yummy and fairly easy to make & clean up!
Miss Lola is now seven months and is enjoying eating with the rest of us! Lucky girl, her sister wants to feed her.

2 comments:

  1. Sundara, such a beautiful family! Looking forward to seeing you when I get back the beginning of the new year. I actually just had a dream about you that we were hanging out, so I'll take that as a sign that soon we will see each other! Much love and light to you and yours this holiday season...<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie! I am happy you are thinking of me. Looking forward to checking in when you return to the West!

    ReplyDelete