Monday, June 7, 2010

VEGA


One of my new favorite products is by the amazing vegan athlete named Brendan Brazier. I wrote about his great garlic oregano yam fries on the previous post. He formulated this amazing powder that is mixed with water or added to a smoothie. It contains all sorts of good things including; maca, chorella, pea protein, hemp protein, brown rice protein, digestive enzymes, and probiotics. Also it tastes REALLY good! I find that its a great snack anytime I am hungry but just wanting something light and nourishing.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good. May I ask where you get it and about how much it cost? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found that its a little more expensive if you order it through Brendan Braziers website so I bought it from Amazon. Here is a link to it, it costs about fifty dollars. It says on the container that it is fifteen servings, but I only use one scoop instead of two and that way it becomes thirty servings. Take Care!!!

    ReplyDelete